Heading into 2021 A Precious Child needs support with our largest program called Precious Essentials. If you are interested please use the link below to check out our sign up page online.
Online sign up page can be found here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4caea622a7fc1-aprecious1
This sign up page is where we are managing ALL volunteer sign ups. No walk ins will be allowed at this time. We are only allowing 12 volunteers in our warehouse area at a time and all volunteers are practicing social distancing with stations being 6ft. apart. We are only allowing 4 volunteers on our Resource Center at a time. Volunteers are required to wear gloves and a mask at all times. Children age 5 and older can volunteer with an adult in the Donation Center. For the Resource Center individuals 16 and older will be allowed to work this event.
There are two designated work areas that volunteers can sign up for;
- Donation Center (Warehouse) helping staff process donations to stock our daily resource event.
- Check Out Volunteer (Store Floor) helps staff run the daily resource event and check out client families. Volunteers in this area must be 16 years of age or older.
- All individual volunteers must complete the online Volunteer Waiver Form. Click HERE to complete prior to your first day of volunteering.
- ANY VOLUNTEER working the Resource Center Check Out Event OR Spray Bottle Filling must be 16 years of age or older to participate. The training and environment is not conducive to anyone under 16.
- Volunteers 5 and older can volunteer in the Donation Center. 5-12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, children 13 and older can attend volunteering on their own.
- We recommend that volunteers who are 60 and older, have a compromised immune system or aren't feeling well stay home.
- Volunteers are REQUIRED to wear close toed shoes, gloves, and a mask to be able to participate in volunteering.
Have questions? Email Volunteer Manager, Joshua Walsh, at Joshua@apreciouschid.org