Projects will consist of mulching trees and raking.
To save time during registration, please ask volunteers to bring the signed liability waiver with them on the day of the project.
Your contact is Lawrence Luevano, his number is 720.512.8295. He will meet the group at the playground.
- Please stay home if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath. We also recommend that those who are immunocompromised or otherwise at a higher health risk stay home.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6’ from other workers when possible.
- Wear a cloth mask at all times. Working with a mask on may contribute to heat-related illness, so take extra breaks and drink lots of water.
- Practice good hygiene. Don’t touch your face. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid sharing tools if possible. If you must share tools, wear gloves.
- Clean and sanitize tools.
- Bring your own gloves
- Bring your own water jug/plenty of water/cups.
- Bring your signed liability waiver
- Work in groups of 10
- Wear sunscreen
- Dress appropriately for weather
- Sturdy footwear (no open toe shoes)
- Hat is recommended
- These guidelines may be subject to change depending upon future updates to the City/County or State Public Health Orders
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED
DO NOT BRING PETS