This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
Join us for the Annual Fall Band It Cares Day!
Opens Aug 23, 2021 12:00am
Any time before each shift ends or when space runs out.
Shares Impacts With
- Volunteers should bring their own gloves.
- Please stay home if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath. We also recommend that those who are immunocompromised or otherwise at a higher health risk stay home.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6’ from other workers when possible.
- Masks are no longer required outdoors, but they are recommended for higher risk individuals and when working in very close proximity to others.
- Practice good hygiene. Don’t touch your face. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid sharing tools if possible. If you must share tools, wear gloves.
- Clean and sanitize tools.
- Bring your own gloves
- Bring your own water jug/plenty of water/cups.
- Bring your signed liability waiver
- Work in groups of 10
- Wear sunscreen
- Dress appropriately for weather
- Sturdy footwear (no open toe shoes)
- Hat is recommended
- These guidelines may be subject to change depending upon future updates to the City/County or State Public Health Orders
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED
DO NOT BRING PETS
24 Positions Filled | 17 Impacts | 50 Hours
1 - 2 of 2 Shifts
|Shift||Start Time||End Time||Address||Description||Registrants Needed|
|Russell Square - Morning Shift||8:00am (MT)||11:00am (MT)|
3600 Vine St
Denver, CO 80205
Parking- along the roadway. “No Parking” where signs are posted.
|Projects will consist of mulching trees, debris removal, weeding and painting. We provide supplies, except gloves, and staff will be on site. Please bring the signed liability waiver with you on the day of the project. Your contact is Lawrence Luevano, his number is 720.512.8295. He will meet the group at...||12/25||Over|
|Schafer Park - Afternoon Shift||12:30pm (MT)||3:30pm (MT)|
E 37th Ave and Clayton
Denver, CO 80205
Parking- in the parking lot, or along the roadway. “No Parking” where signs are posted.
|Projects will consist of mulching trees, debris removal, weeding and painting. We provide supplies, except gloves, and staff will be on site. To save time during registration, please bring the signed liability waiver with you on the day of the project. Your contact is Lawrence Luevano, his number is 720.512.8295....||12/25||Over|