PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP: our volunteer system doesn’t link to the website, and we will need you to create a volunteer account through our system, that will allow you to see our current available opportunities for you to sign up! If you don't follow this process, our volunteer schedule for that day might already be full with volunteers and we will have to send you back home since we have to keep our volunteer numbers low due to covid.
To volunteer at Growing Home, you must create a volunteer account by filling out our volunteer interest form: Volunteer Interest Form this will create your volunteer portal for you to sign in and allow you to see our current available volunteering dates and schedule by signing into your account through this link: https://www.volgistics.com/ex2/vicnet.dll/?from=510025
Please visit our website for more information on how to become a volunteer or you can contact me at 720-407-1986 or email@example.com
Growing Home has different volunteer opportunity schedules for you:
-Thursday: 8:30am-12:30pm and 12:30-3:00pm
- Unloading a large amount of food into the food pantry.
- Organizing/stocking shelves.
-Tuesday to Saturday: 8:30am-12:30am
- Lifting/stocking food.
- Help families choose their food.
- support foot and vehicle traffic.
- Support families in the waiting room.
- Monitor the number of families.
Growing Home tiene diferentes horarios de oportunidades de voluntariado para ti:
-Lunes: 9am-12:30pm y 12:30-3:00pm
-Jueves: 8:30am-12:30pm y 12:30-3:00pm
- Descargar una gran cantidad de alimentos en la despensa.
- Organizar/abastecer los estantes.
-Martes a sábado: 8:30am-12:30am
- Levantar/almacenar alimentos.
- Ayudar a las familias a elegir sus alimentos.
- Apoyar el tráfico de personas y vehículos.
- Apoyar a las familias en la sala de espera.
- Controlar el número de familias.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.