Description of duties and responsibilities associated with the position and how they relate to the purpose/role
- Will create and run a club at Hope High School under H2O
- Work with Program Coordinator to develop a schedule for how the club with be
- Market the club and be able to attract students to join it with help from the Program Coordinator
- Develop and coordinate the club with assistance from the Program Coordinator
- Keep a daily attendance record of the students in the program
- Discover what types of opportunities students would like to have with H2O
- Lesson plan on what will be done for that specific day of the club
General qualifications/requirements for the position
- High School Diploma
- Currently Enrolled in Brown University
- Interest in working with a non-profit organization that works with high school students
Hourly pay rate for the position
Length of employment (Beginning and ending dates, specify semester(s))
Estimated/desired number of hours per week
Desired student work schedule
- Flexible schedule and generally afterschool Monday through Thursday from 3PM to 4PM, 3PM to 4:30PM, or 3PM to 5PM.
Describe any specific orientation or training opportunities that might be available through this opportunity.
- The person will go through the standard H2O orientation.