Visiting Nurse Association is committed to a continuum of health care in the home and community supporting optimal well-being, independence, and dignity.
Be a Colorado leader in advanced health care delivery and outcomes in partnership with patients and their families, our staff, and community resources.
Our Values/Code of Ethics:
We believe delivering care with integrity and high ethical standards is our priority.
- We deliver care with compassion, expertise, and professionalism, respecting the dignity of every individual.
- We inform patients of their rights and responsibilities.
- We protect the privacy and maintain confidentiality of information of patients, employees and volunteers.
- We believe accessible and affordable home health, hospice and public health services are essential to the well-being of the communities we serve.
- We provide home health, hospice, and wellness services as an integral part of the health care continuum in collaboration with our partners.
- We work to ensure that all people have reasonable access to care, regardless of their ability to pay, to the extent of the agency’s resources.
- We admit a patient for service only if we can provide safe, professional care at the level of intensity needed.
12 People | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours