CU Athletics is proud to serve our community in a manner that will enrich the lives of those we engage with through our targeted programs and outreach. The Buffs are focused on making a positive local impact in the state of Colorado, with an emphasis in the Front Range, under the pillars of Youth Outreach & Education, Environmental Responsibility, and Health & Wellness. Our mission will be accomplished through the tireless efforts of our current and former student-athletes, coaches, spirit squads, athletic department staff and partners who are dedicated to making a difference.
Our CU Athletics Mission: To be nationally recognized as a premier athletics department, by providing a world-class and holistic student-athlete experience, operating in a fiscally responsible manner, while consistently competing for and winning championships.
The Athletics Department personnel are and will be exemplified by reflecting the following Core Values, including a sense of urgency (RAPID) in the achievement of the strategic plan.
• Respect – Recognize and embrace each individual’s unique value to the department
• Accountability – Take personal responsibility for actions and results
• Passion – Personal energy that drives work ethic, focus, and a need to excel
• Integrity – Always operate in an honest and ethical manner
• Dedication – Unwavering loyalty to the department and our shared vision