- Please stay home if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath. We also recommend that those who are immunocompromised or otherwise at a higher health risk stay home.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6’ from other workers when possible.
- Stay in groups of 10
- Wear a cloth mask at all times. Working with a mask on may contribute to heat-related illness, so take extra breaks and drink lots of water.
- Practice good hygiene. Don’t touch your face. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid sharing tools if possible. If you must share tools, wear gloves.
- Clean and sanitize tools.
- Bring your own gloves
- Bring your own hand sanitizer
- Bring your own water. Plenty of water and cups
- Wear sunscreen
- Dress appropriately for weather
- Sturdy footwear (no open toe shoes)
- Hat is recommended
- These guidelines may be subject to change depending upon future updates to the City/County or State Public Health Orders
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED
DO NOT BRING PETS
|Shift Name||Swansea Park - Morning Shift|
Projects will consist of mulching, debris removal and raking.
Your contact is Lawrence Luevano, his number is 720.512.8295. He will meet the group at the playground.
|Open Date||Sep 2, 2020 12:00am|
|Registrations||6 out of 10|
|Date & Time||Fri, Sep 18, 2020 8:00am - 11:00am|
2650 E. 49th Ave
Denver, CO 80216
Parking- along the roadway. “No Parking” where signs are posted.