Please wear a mask, comfortable clothing, closed toed shoes, and anything blue, orange and white!
Wondering if you should volunteer in-person? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
|Shift Name||Denver Day of Service Leads - Mile High United Way Staff|
|Is Locked?||You can only register to this shift if you know the private code.|
Mile High United Way Staff leads are needed to support the in-person and virtual projects for this year's Denver Day of Service. Times of projects vary and leads will be assigned their project and shift a couple weeks before the event date.
Lead responsibilities include:
- Attend virtual training
- Attend the project on 6/4 (2-4 hours time commitment)
- Welcome the group
- Introduce Mile High United Way and Denver Day of Service
- Support volunteers for the majority of their shift
|Open Date||Apr 19, 2021 8:00am|
|Registrations||20 out of 23|
|Date & Time||Fri, Jun 4, 2021 12:00am - 12:00pm|