Time spent volunteering can be charged to the Impact Volunteer Hours code: 170000000020.COVID 19
- All employees and partners are required to wear a mask while volunteering with KPMG in a indoor setting.
- While KPMG participants are not required to use the daily health check-in app for public space meetings, they should, out of respect for other participants, monitor themselves and they must not attend if not feeling well or experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- All KPMG participants must follow the CDC guidelines and the local and venue safety and health protocols, including mask usage and social distancing.
|Shift Name||Women's Bean Project|
Volunteers will work on the production line. Point of Contact: Luanne Hill 303.292.1919 x 113
There are a few requirements for working on the production floor with food.
1. Wear comfortable shoes. Must be closed heel and toe.
2. Must wear a hairnet. We provide.
3. No gum, candy, food, cough drops, etc.
4. No fake nails or nail polish.
5. Comfortable clothing, jeans are fine (no holes or tears)
Top/shirt must have sleeves. Can be short, just armpit must be covered.
6. Facial hair must wear net. We provide.
7. No jewelry and clothing cannot have any embellishments such as sequins, beads etc.
8. No water bottles on the production line. You can bring water bottles. Production will tell you where they can be stored.
9. Must be 18 or older.
10. Please, no phone calls while working production. If an emergency arises, please leave the production floor and resolve in another room or outside. The women are NOT allowed to have their phones and everyone must be treated equally.
11. Be mindful of your conversations. Our women have not had the same opportunities in life and talking about your last vacation or steak dinner out may negatively affect her self-confidence. Any conversations about drug, alcohol, or sex are inappropriate.
|Open Date||Jul 26, 2021 8:00am|
|Registrations||6 out of 6|
|Date & Time||Fri, Sep 24, 2021 8:15am - 12:00pm|
3201 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80205