- Volunteers should bring their own gloves.
- Please stay home if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath. We also recommend that those who are immunocompromised or otherwise at a higher health risk stay home.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6’ from other workers when possible.
- Masks are no longer required outdoors, but they are recommended for higher risk individuals and when working in very close proximity to others.
- Practice good hygiene. Don’t touch your face. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid sharing tools if possible. If you must share tools, wear gloves.
- Clean and sanitize tools.
- Bring your own gloves
- Bring your own water jug/plenty of water/cups.
- Bring your signed liability waiver
- Work in groups of 10
- Wear sunscreen
- Dress appropriately for weather
- Sturdy footwear (no open toe shoes)
- Hat is recommended
- These guidelines may be subject to change depending upon future updates to the City/County or State Public Health Orders
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED
DO NOT BRING PETS
|Shift Name||Schafer Park - Afternoon Shift|
Projects will consist of mulching trees, debris removal, weeding and painting. We provide supplies, except gloves, and staff will be on site.
|Open Date||Aug 23, 2021 12:00am|
|Registrations||12 out of 25|
|Date & Time||Fri, Sep 17, 2021 12:30pm - 3:30pm|
E 37th Ave and Clayton
Denver, CO 80205
Parking- in the parking lot, or along the roadway. “No Parking” where signs are posted.
Location: E 37th Ave and Clayton, Denver, CO 80205Parking- in the parking lot, or along the roadway. “No Parking” where signs are posted.
1 - 12 of 12 Registrations