Please wear a mask, comfortable clothing, closed toed shoes, and anything blue, orange and white!
Wondering if you should volunteer in-person? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
|Shift Name||Staff Leads - Denver Day of Service|
|Is Locked?||You can only register to this shift if you know the private code.|
Mile High United Way Staff leads are needed to support the in-person and virtual projects for this year's Denver Day of Service. Times of projects vary and leads will be assigned their project and shift a couple weeks before the event date.
Lead responsibilities include:
- Attend virtual training
- Attend the project on 6/3 (2-4 hours time commitment)
- Welcome the group
- Introduce Mile High United Way and Denver Day of Service
- Support volunteers for the majority of their shift
|Open Date||Apr 18, 2022 9:00am|
|Registrations||21 out of 25|
|Date & Time||Fri, Jun 3, 2022 10:00am - 2:00pm|