Please wear a mask, comfortable clothing, closed toed shoes, and anything blue, orange and white!
Wondering if you should volunteer in-person? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
Description: Because of you, life doesn’t stop. You can be a part of something bigger than yourself when you donate blood in honor of Denver Day of Service! You as an individual can give blood, platelets or plasma at any time at any Vitalant location to participate. Blood donations are vital every day to meet patient needs and can only come from volunteer donors! We invite you to make an appointment to give blood on June 3 in support of Denver Day of Service, or on another day and time that’s convenient for you by taking part in our Denver Day of Service virtual blood drive.
Here’s how it works:
1. Click this link to pledge to participate in Denver Day of Service at any Vitalant blood donation location near you.
2. Once you submit your pledge, you will be directed to schedule your appointment at any convenient Vitalant blood donation location on June 3, or on another day that’s best for you.
3. When booking your appointment, please use the same email address you used to pledge to donate. This is important because it helps Vitalant connect your donation to this particular virtual blood drive.
4. Prepare for your donation by eating a healthy meal and drinking plenty of water. Remember to bring a photo ID with you. 5. Give blood, transform lives! Blood donation is an essential activity and safety is Vitalant’s top priority. All Vitalant blood drives and donation centers follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of donors, volunteers, patients and staff.
Share with us on social media! Tag @VitalantCO and @unitedwaydenver and use the hashtags #LiveUnited #DenverDayofService2022
Point of Contact: Brooke Way: firstname.lastname@example.org or Brittany Calvert: email@example.com or call Brittany at (224)358-9384.
|Open Date||Apr 18, 2022 9:00am|
|Registrations||2 out of Unlimited|
|Date & Time||Mon, Apr 18, 2022 9:00am - Fri, Jun 3, 2022 5:00pm|
At any Vitalant donation center or blood drive