Thank you for volunteering with us on the S.E.R.V. Team (Specialty Event Role Volunteer) for this very special Christmas All-Stars Club! You are a part of the team that makes these All-Stars Clubs run. As a member of the S.E.R.V. Members of the Security, Medical, and Event Leader teams will receive a complementary orange tee-shirt with the expectation that any volunteer may approach you for assistance throughout the event. Below you will find the roles included in the S.E.R.V. Team.
- Care Team - Responsible for supporting volunteer buddies throughout the event. Also assists with registration & snacks.
- Medical Expert - Onsite medical professional (i.e. nurse/doctor/physician assistant/ nurse practitioner/ EMT) responding to any medical emergency that might arise. Also, be willing to provide toileting assistance.
- Safety Team - Responsible for ensuring the safety of all-stars and volunteers as well as being able to assist medical if needed.
- Setup Team - Helps with getting all the equipment set up for the event as well as the various areas for the event including karaoke, crafts, registration, and snack area.
- Registration - Assist with checking in volunteers and all-stars. Also, handle processing transactions for shirt purchases and gathering information along with waiver release for any walk-ins.
- Karaoke Team - Assists with karaoke by helping with song requests, making sure the next person in line is aware they will be up next. Also helps keep the energy going in the room when announcing the all-star and song. The individual should be willing to be a backup dancer or singer if the all-star would like support when performing. Another volunteer is needed to help find songs on YouTube through an iPad.
- Media Team - responsible for capturing the event through photos and short video clips using a professional camera or iphone.
Organizer will approve registrants
Opens Oct 28, 2019 1:00am
Dec 6, 2019 5:00pm or when space runs out.
16 and up
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST SUBMIT A VOLUNTEER APPLICATION PRIOR TO THEIR FIRST TIME VOLUNTEERING WITH THE ALL-STARS CLUB. https://asc.givepulse.com/group/membership/240527
26 Positions Filled | 26 Impacts | 80 Hours
1 - 8 of 8 Shifts
|Shift||Start Time||End Time||Description|
|Care Team||9:00am (MT)||1:00pm (MT)||VCT is responsible for the following: • Greeting volunteers as they arrive including help with...||Over|
|Chaplain||12:30pm (MT)||1:00pm (MT)||Delivers the devotional message at the conclusion of each All-Stars CLub||Over|
|Karaoke||10:30am (MT)||1:00pm (MT)||Assists with karaoke by helping with song requests, making sure the next person in line...||Over|
|Media Team||10:00am (MT)||1:00pm (MT)||Responsible for capturing the event through photos and short video clips using professional equipment or...||Over|
|Medical||9:45am (MT)||1:00pm (MT)||Onsite medical professional (i.e. nurse/doctor/physician assistant/ nurse practitioner/ EMT) responding to any medical emergency that...||Over|
|Registration||9:15am (MT)||10:15am (MT)||Assist with checking in volunteers and all-stars. Also, handle processing transactions for shirt purchases and...||Over|
|Safety Team||9:45am (MT)||1:00pm (MT)||Responsible for ensuring the safety of all-stars and volunteers by watching exits, watching for any...||Over|
|Setup Team||7:00am (MT)||9:00am (MT)||Helps with getting all the equipment set up for the event as well as the...||Over|